Central Bank of Honduras
Organisation and history
The current bank president is Maria Elena Mondragón. It was established on 1 July 1950.
On June 24, 2009, surveillance cameras captured footage of how $2 million in cash was withdrawn from the Central Bank and driven to the office of Enrique Flores Lanza, Manuel Zelaya's chief of staff.
- "Historical Outline of the Central Bank of Honduras". Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Ousted Honduran leader accused of theft". Washington Times.
- De Cordoba, Jose (2009-07-25). "Behind the Honduran Mutiny". Wall Street Journal. Archived from the original on 2009-12-09.
- "Más evidencia de millonaria malversación por cuarta urna". La Prensa. Archived from the original on 2009-12-09.
- "En maletas sacaron L40 millones del Banco Centra". La Prensa. Archived from the original on 2009-12-09.
- Invalid language code. Official site of Banco Central de Honduras
Lua error in Module:Navbar at line 23: Invalid title Template:If empty.