Central Bank of The Gambia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
As a central bank, CBG is responsible for providing banking services to the Gambian government, for managing interest rates and foreign exchange, for interacting with Gambian industries, for supporting microfinance, and for managing the value of the dalasi, which is Gambia's currency.  The bank is responsible for managing the sale of Gambian bonds and treasury bills on the international securities market. The bank is involved in economic research in regards to the future of Gambia and West Africa.
- Central banks and currencies of Africa
- Economy of Gambia
- List of central banks
- Famara Jatta, Governor of the CBG (2003–2007)
- "History of CBG". Retrieved 30 August 2012.
- Central Bank of The Gambia official site
- West African Monetary Institute
- CBG's Banjul business park PDF dated October 2006
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.