Chemical Science (journal)
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Daniel G. Nocera|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
|License||Creative Commons Attribution 3.0|
|OCLC no.||Template:OCLC search link|
Chemical Science is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal covering all aspects of chemistry. It was established in July 2010 and is published by the Royal Society of Chemistry. It won the Best New Journal 2011 award from the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. The editor-in-chief is Daniel G. Nocera (Harvard University). In January 2015, the journal moved to an open access publishing model.
International Symposia on Advancing the Chemical Sciences
The journal is supported by the International Symposia on Advancing the Chemical Sciences, an international symposium series.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- "ALPSP Home Page". Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers. Retrieved 2012-04-24.
- Walter, Patrick. "Royal Society of Chemistry's flagship journal now free to access". Chemistry World.
- "International Symposia for Advancing the Chemical Sciences". Rsc.org. Retrieved 2012-08-25.
- "Chemical Science". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.