Chemists Without Borders
|Website||CWB Official website|
Chemists Without Borders is a non-governmental organization involved in international development work designed to solve humanitarian problems through chemistry and related activities. As a public benefit, non-profit organization, the primary goals of Chemists Without Borders include, but are not limited to:
- providing affordable medicines and vaccines to those who need them most
- providing clean water through water purification technologies
- supporting sustainable energy technologies
- encouraging open access to scholarly chemistry research articles throughout the world
- advocating a better understanding of chemistry through education.
Chemists Without Borders was founded in 2004 by Bego Gerber and Steve Chambreau as a result of a letter that Gerber sent to the editor of Chemical and Engineering News in September 2004.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.