Choroid plexus tumor
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2010)|
Choroid plexus tumors are a rare type of cancer that occur in the choroid plexus of the brain. These tumors usually occur in children younger than 2 years and are classified according to the WHO classification of the tumors of the central nervous system:
- Choroid plexus carcinoma (WHO grade III)
- Choroid atypical plexus papilloma (WHO grade II)
- Choroid plexus papilloma (WHO grade I)
- McEvoy AW, Harding BN, Phipps KP et al. (April 2000). "Management of choroid plexus tumours in children: 20 years experience at a single neurosurgical centre". Pediatr Neurosurg 32 (4): 192–9. PMID 10940770. doi:10.1159/000028933.
- Choroid plexus tumor in the NCI Dictionary of Cancer Terms
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.