|40x40px||Look up citrus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Citrus is a genus of flowering plants including the orange and lemon. Other uses:
- Citrus, California, a census-designated place in Los Angeles County.
- Citrus, California, former name of Kearsarge, California.
- Citrus College, a community college located in Glendora, California.
- Citrus County, Florida.
- Citrus (album), the second album by shoegazing band Asobi Seksu, released in 2006.
- Citrus (band), a Japanese indie band.
- Citrus Project, a multilingual programming environment.
- AirTran Airways, which uses the callsign Citrus.
- Citrus (manga), a yuri manga by Saburouta
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Citrus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.