Adverts

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Clinton County Courthouse Complex

Clinton County Courthouse Complex

Clinton County Courthouse Complex
250px
Location Plattsburgh, New York
Coordinates

44°41′56″N 73°27′13″W / 44.69889°N 73.45361°W / 44.69889; -73.45361Coordinates: 44°41′56″N 73°27′13″W / 44.69889°N 73.45361°W / 44.69889; -73.45361{{#coordinates:44|41|56|N|73|27|13|W|region:US-NY_type:landmark |primary |name=

}}
Built 1889
Architect Cummings,M.F.; Brown Bros.
Architectural style Italianate, Romanesque
Governing body Local
MPS Plattsburgh City MRA
NRHP Reference #

82001101

[1]
Added to NRHP November 12, 1982

The Clinton County Courthouse Complex is a historic county government and courthouse site located at 135 Margaret Street in Plattsburgh, New York. The main courthouse was constructed in 1889.

The courthouse complex was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 12, 1982.

See also

References

  1. ^ "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-15. 


Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.