Template:Infobox Italian comune Collegno (Italian pronunciation: [koˈl̺ːeɲːo]) is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Turin in the Italian region Piedmont, located about Script error: No such module "convert". west of Turin.
Collegno originated as a Roman mansio Script error: No such module "convert". from Turin, known as Quintum Collegium (hence the modern name). Ancient findings from the area are now in the Museum of Antiquities in Turin.
Collegno is twinned with the following cities:
- 23x15px Antony, France
- 23x15px Sárospatak, Hungary
- 23x15px Volzhsky, Russia
- 23x15px Neubrandenburg, Germany
- 23x15px Cerdanyola del Vallès, Spain
- 23x15px San Gregorio Magno, Italy
- 23x15px Ousseltia, Tunisia
- 23x15px Matanzas, Cuba
- 23x15px Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23x15px Havířov, Czech Republic
- 23x15px Rocchetta Sant'Antonio, Italy
- 23x15px Gaiba, Italy
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Collegno.|