Computer-aided garden design
Computer-aided garden design describes the use of CAD packages to ease and improve the process of garden design. Professional garden designers tend to use CAD packages designed for other professions. This includes architectural design software for the drafting of garden plans, 3-D software and image-editing software for visual representation. But tailor-made computer-aided design software is made for the amateur garden design market. It contains some of the functionality of the more advanced programs, packaged in an easy-to-use format.
- PRO Landscape is a complete solution for all landscape & garden design projects. prolandscape.com
- About Vectorworks versions suitable for use by Garden Designers
- http://www.gardenvisit.com/garden_product/cad/garden_software_CAD.htm Use of computers in garden design]
- SketchUp Homepage
- 3D Garden Design Software program from Garden Design Pro
- Home Page for Vectorworks and Nemetschek North America
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.