Open Access Articles- Top Results for Constraint
Journal of Aquaculture Research & DevelopmentBarramundi, Lates calcarifer (Bloch, 1790): A New Dimension to the Fish Farming in Coastal Bangladesh
Fisheries and Aquaculture JournalConstraints Limiting the Effective Utilization of Low-Cost Fish Processing Technologies among Women in Selected Fishing Communities of Lagos State,
Journal of Entrepreneurship & Organization ManagementDesigning MRP Model in the Condition of Capacity Constraints and Variability of Delivery for Critical Items in ABC Inventory Model Ã¢ÂÂCase Study
International Journal of NeurorehabilitationEffects of a Collective Intervention through Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy in the Recovery of Upper Extremity Function Affected by a Stroke in
HIV: Current ResearchHIV- Prevention: Hindrances, Obstacles and Constraints
|40x40px||Look up constraint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A constraint is something that plays the part of a physical, social or financial restriction. It is a derived form of the intransitive verb form constrained.
Constraint may refer to:
- Theory of constraints, in business management
- Loading gauge or structure gauge (constraints in engineering)
- A constraint on constrained writing, in literature
- For example, Oulipian constraints
- Constraint (mathematics)
- Constrained optimization
- Constraint (classical mechanics), including:
- Constraint (information theory)
- Constraint algorithm such as SHAKE, or LINCS
- Constraint (computer-aided design), in engineering design and solid modeling.
- Constraint satisfaction, in computer science
- Finite domain constraints, in constraint satisfaction.
- Integrity constraints, an element of database design
- Constraint optimization, in finance, linear programming, economics and cost modeling.
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constraint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.