|No. 88 New York Giants|
|Date of birth:||December 29, 1991|
|Place of birth:||North Charleston, South Carolina|
|Height:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Weight:||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|High school:||North Charleston High School|
Career Template:If empty statistics as of Week 11, 2014
|Stats at NFL.com|
Corey Washington (born December 29, 1991) is an American football wide receiver for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Newberry College and was signed by the Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent in 2014.
Washington played college football at Georgia Military College for his freshman and sophomore seasons and Newberry College his junior and senior seasons. During his college career he had 146 receptions for 2,396 yards and 34 touchdowns.
New York Giants
Washington was claimed off waivers by the New York Giants on May 29, 2014. During training camp he impressed the Giants coaches and was considered likely to make the teams 53-man roster. Washington made the 53-man roster after finishing preseason as the Giants leading receiver. He caught his first regular season touchdown of his career on November 3, 2014 against the Indianapolis Colts.
- Corey Washington, small-school big man
- Giants claim WR Corey Washington, waive OL Stephen Goodin
- Corey Washington making a sizable impression
- Low on Giants' depth chart, Corey Washington stands tall
- North Charleston's Corey Washington catching New York Giants' attention
- Corey Washington makes Giants 53-man roster