|Full name||Courtney Niemiec|
|Date of birth||13 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Height||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Portland Thorns FC|
|FC Delco Sting|
|2010-2013||La Salle Explorers|
|2014-||Portland Thorns FC||15||(0)|
Niemiec played high school soccer at Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls, where she was a four year varsity letter-winner in both soccer and lacrosse. Niemiec played club soccer for FC Delco Sting.
Niemiec attended La Salle University where she played as a defender and midfielder for the Explorers. Niemiec scored 8 goals and had 14 assists in 87 appearances for the Explorers, starting every game her sophomore, junior, and senior seasons.
Portland Thorns, 2014-present
Niemiec was signed by the Portland Thorns on April 9, 2014 as a free agent.
Awards & Honors
- First Team All-Atlantic 10: 2013
- Second Team NSCAA All-Mid Atlantic Region: 2013
- Atlantic 10 Defensive Player of the Year: 2012
- First Team All-Atlantic 10: 2012
- First Team NSCAA All-Mid Atlantic Region: 2012
- "Courtney Niemiec". Portland Thorns FC. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Courtney Niemiec". La Salle University. Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- "Thorns FC sign Courtney Niemiec and Katarina Tarr". Portland Thorns. Retrieved 24 July 2014.