14 October 1977|
|Alma mater||Grenoble INP|
|Occupation||Managing Director/Head Engineer|
|Employer||Renault Sport F1|
Cyril Abiteboul (born 14 October 1977) is a French motor racing engineer and manager. From 2013 to 2014 he was the team principal of Caterham Formula One team, and is currently Managing Director of Renault Sport F1.
After graduating in 2001, Abiteboul joined Renault at Boulogne-Billancourt. He was made Business Development Manager for the Renault F1 team in 2007 and went on to become Executive Director of Renault Sport F1 in 2010.
He joined Caterham F1 Team in September 2012. The 35-year-old Frenchman previously worked with team partner Renault, where he was Deputy Managing Director of Renault Sport F1. On 8 November 2012, Abiteboul was appointed as team principal of Caterham, taking the place of Tony Fernandes.
- Codling, Stuart (June 2013). "In profile: Cyril Abiteboul". F1 Racing (Haymarket) (208): 95. ISSN 1361-4487.
- Benson, Andrew. "Singapore GP: Caterham's Tony Fernandes announces shake-up". BBC, 21 September 2012. Retrieved on 25 May 2013.
- Benson, Andrew. "Caterham name 35-year-old Cyril Abiteboul as team principal". BBC, 8 November 2012. Retrieved on 25 May 2013.
- "Renault confirm Abiteboul return". 3 July 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Cyril Abiteboul: Managing Director". Retrieved 29 January 2015.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.