|40x40px||Look up dementia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dementia may also refer to:
- Dementia (1955 film), a low-budget horror film made in 1953 and released in 1955
- Dementia (2014 film), an upcoming Philippine film
- Dementia 13, a 1963 horror film directed by Francis Ford Coppola
- Dementia can refer to the music played by Dr. Demento, specifically in his 1980 LP Dr. Demento's Dementia Royale
- "Into the Dementia," a short instrumental by progressive metal band Symphony X in their 1994 album Symphony X
- The vehicle driven by the Loonies gang in the 1999 video game Grand Theft Auto 2
- Dementia, an academic journal established in 2002 covering research on the disorder
- Dementia, one of the two kingdoms in the 2007 role-playing game Shivering Isles, the second expansion of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- "Dementia," a song by Owl City in their 2012 album The Midsummer Station
- Dimensia, a line of high-end TVs made under RCA
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dementia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.