Dominica national cricket team
|Home ground:||Windsor Park|
|Four Day wins:||n/a|
|WICB Cup wins:||n/a|
|Official website:||Dominica Cricket Association|
The Dominica national cricket team represents the country of Dominica in cricket. The team is not a member of the International Cricket Council, but the Dominica Cricket Association is a member of the Windward Islands Cricket Board of Control, which itself is a member association of the West Indies Cricket Board, and players from Dominica generally represent the Windward Islands cricket team at domestic level and the West Indies at international level. Dominica has however played as a separate entity in matches which held Twenty20 status, but has not appeared in first-class or List A cricket. The teams captain, as of December 2013, is Liam Sebastien.
A Dominica cricket team first appeared in West Indian cricket in the 1912/13 Hesketh Bell Shield against Saint Kitts at the Antigua Recreation Ground. The team is next recorded playing twelve years later in the 1925/26 Hesketh Bell Shield, with Dominica playing in the Shield until 1932, later playing in the Cork Windward Islands Challenge Cup in 1938 and 1939. In 1930, Merril Anthony became the first recorded person to have played for Dominica to play first-class cricket when he appeared for British Guiana. There is a long gap between 1939 and Dominica's next recorded appearance, which came in the 1965 Windward Islands Tournament against Saint Kitts. By this time the Windward Islands were playing matches which held first-class status, with Windsor Park playing host to the teams fourth first-class fixture in 1965 against the Leeward Islands. Dominica continued to play in the Windward Islands Tournament, and from 1975 its successor, the Heineken Trophy. Their participation in the tournament (under various names) continued into the 1990s, with matches home throughout this period being held mostly at the Windsor Park.
Having played in regional tournaments throughout the early to mid 2000s, Dominica were invited to take part in the 2006 Stanford 20/20, whose matches held official Twenty20 status. They played one match in the tournament, a 6 wicket defeat to Grenada. Two years later, they were invited to take part in the 2008 Stanford 20/20, playing two matches in the tournament, defeating the British Virgin Islands in the preliminary round, before losing to Barbados in the following round. These matches mark Dominica's only major appearances in cricket.
- Apps denotes the number of appearances the player has made.
- Runs denotes the number of runs scored by the player.
- Wkts denotes the number of wickets taken by the player.
|Shillingford, GraysonGrayson Shillingford||1969–1972||7||57||15||–||–||–||–||–||–|||
|Shillingford, IrvineIrvine Shillingford||1977–1978||4||218||0||2||30||0||–||–||–|||
|Phillip, NorbertNorbert Phillip||1978–1979||9||297||28||1||0||1||–||–||–|||
|Sanford, AdamAdam Sanford||2002–2004||11||72||30||–||–||–||–||–||–|||
|Shillingford, ShaneShane Shillingford||2010–2014||16||266||70||–||–||–||–||–||–|||
- Philip DeFreitas, another Dominican cricketer represented England after moving there at a young age. He played 44 test matches and 103 ODIs for England. 
Dominica players on the current Windward Islands team
Players with international caps are listed in bold.
|No.||Name||Birth date||Batting style||Bowling style||Notes|
|-||Kirsten Casimir||28 May 1978||Right-handed||Right arm off break|
|-||Junior Jervier||21 July 1990||Right-handed||Right arm off break|
|-||Liam Sebastien||9 September 1984||Left-handed||Right arm off break||Captain|
|-||Kavem Hodge||21 February 1993||Right-handed||Left arm Slow left-arm orthodox|
|-||Kevin James||9 December 1987||Left-handed||Right arm medium-fast|
|-||Vivian Titre||Right-handed||Right arm off break|
|-||Kershaski Jno-Lewis||Right arm medium-fast|
|-||Tyrone Theophile||12 August 1989||Right-handed||–|
|-||Jerlani Robinson||(age 21)||Right-handed||–|
|-||Gian Benjamin||(age 20)||Right-handed||–|
|-||Shane Shillingford||22 February 1983||Right-handed||Right arm off break||vice-captain|
|-||Mervin Matthew||23 September 1985||Right-handed||Right arm fast-medium|
|-||Raymond Casimir||28 October 1976||Left-handed||Left arm Slow left-arm orthodox|
|-||Vincent Lewis||20 August 1990||Right-handed||Left arm medium-fast|
- "Dominica team leaves for Windwards cricket tournament". Dominica News Online. 4 December 2013. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Other Matches played by Dominica". CricketArchive. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "First-Class Matches played by Windward Islands". CricketArchive. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Twenty20 Matches played by Dominica". CricketArchive. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Dominica v Grenada, 2006 Stanford 20/20". CricketArchive. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Players / West Indies / Grayson Shillingford". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 2011-02-17.
- "Players / West Indies / Irvine Shillingford". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 2011-02-17.
- "Players / West Indies / Norbert Phillip". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 2011-02-17.
- "Players / West Indies / Adam Sanford". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 2011-02-17.
- "Players / West Indies / Shane Shillingford". Cricinfo. ESPN. Retrieved 2015-03-28.
- "Phil DeFreitas". Cricinfo. Retrieved 28 March 2015.