Don Carlos Seitz
In 1880 he graduated from the Liberal Institute at Norway, Maine. He served as Albany correspondent (1887–89) and as city editor (1889–91) of the Brooklyn Eagle, was assistant publisher of the New York Recorder (1892–93) and managing editor of the Brooklyn World (1893–94), and thenceforth was connected with the New York World as advertising manager (1895–97) and as business manager after 1898. He died in 1935.
His publications include:
- Discoveries in Everyday Europe (1907)
- Writings by and about James McNeill Whistler (1910)
- Elba and Elsewhere (1910)
- Surface Japan (1911)
- Letters from Francis Parkman to E. G. Squier (1911)
- The Buccaneers (1912)
- Whistler Stories (1913)
- Braxton Bragg, general of the Confederacy (1924)
- Under the Black Flag: Exploits of the Most Notorious Pirates (1925)
- The Great Island: Some observations in and about the Crown Colony of Newfoundland (1926)
- Works by Don Carlos Seitz at Project Gutenberg
- Lua error in Module:Internet_Archive at line 634: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- 12px This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Gilman, D. C.; Thurston, H. T.; Moore, F., eds. (1905). "article name needed". New International Encyclopedia (1st ed.). New York: Dodd, Mead.
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.