The Dongan WJ-5 is a Chinese single-shaft turboprop aero engine built by the Dongan Engine Manufacturing Company for the Xian Y-7 twin-engined transport.
- Main production variant of 2162 ekW (2900 ehp)
- Improved variant for the Xian Y-7-200 sometimes referred to as the WJ-5A-1G. Developed with the help of General Electric
- A turboshaft version of the WJ-5, which failed to progress beyond the prototype stage.
- ^ a b Taylor 1996, p 563
- ^ "Dongan". Flight International. 9 October 1996. Retrieved 2009-06-13.
- Taylor, Michael J. H. (1996). Brassey's World Aircraft & Systems Directory. London, England: Brassey's. ISBN 1-85753-198-1.