|40x40px||Look up drug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A drug is any chemical substance other than a food or device that affects the function of living things. Drugs can be used to treat illness, relieve a symptom or modify a chemical process in the body for a specific purpose.
Drug(s) may also refer to:
- Drugs (journal), a peer-reviewed medical journal
- Drug (grape), another name for the wine grape Mourvèdre
- Graciano, another wine grape with Drug as a synonym
- Drug Island, an island in Alaska, U.S.
- Drug (India), a variant spelling for Durg or Durg district
- Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows, an American post-hardcore band previously known as D.R.U.G.S.
- DRUGS, a funk musical group founded by Michael "Clip" Payne
- Drûg, a term for a member of the Drúedain, a Middle-earth race in the fiction of J. R. R. Tolkien
- Drug, a name for a demon in ancient Vedic Hinduism, from the Vedic Sanskrit root druh ("to be hostile")
- Drug/druh (друг), the word for "friend" in Slavic languages, prominently used (as a Nadsat jargon) in A Clockwork Orange
- Drug, also drugg or droge, a floating device roped to a harpoon used in ancient whaling to exhaust the whale
- In some English dialects, a non-standard verb past form for "dragged"
- Antiretroviral drug
- Antiviral drug
- Approved drug, drug approval by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States
- Drug abuse
- Hard and soft drugs
- Illegal drug trade
- Inverse benefit law
- Legal drugs
- List of drugs
- Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, the United Kingdom act under which substances defined as drugs are listed and controlled
- Pharmaceutical drug
- Psychoactive drug, chemical substance used to alter behavior and perception for many differing reasons
- Recreational drug use
- Performance enhancing drug
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Drug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.