|File:Bryan Ferry Dylanesque.jpg|
|Studio album by Bryan Ferry|
|Released||5 March 2007|
|Producer||Rhett Davies, Bryan Ferry Associate Producer: Colin Good|
|Bryan Ferry chronology|
This page is a soft redirect.}
Dylanesque is a twelfth studio album by Bryan Ferry, the former lead vocalist for Roxy Music. The album consists covers of Bob Dylan songs. It reached the Top 10 on both United Kingdom and Swedish album charts.
Reviewing for AllMusic critic, Stephen Thomas Erlewine wrote of the album "Ferry has never felt quite so comfortable as he does here, and if that may not be exactly what all listeners are looking for when they listen to his work, this is the quality that will make Dylanesque a small understated gem for certain segments of his die-hard fans."
All tracks composed by Bob Dylan except where indicated.
- "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues" – 3:50
- "Simple Twist of Fate" – 5:18
- "Make You Feel My Love" – 3:22
- "The Times They Are a-Changin'" – 3:40
- "All I Really Wanna Do" – 2:29
- "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" – 6:13
- "Positively Fourth Street" – 3:45
- "If Not for You" – 2:40
- "Baby, Let Me Follow You Down" (Traditional) – 2:13
- "Gates of Eden" – 5:12
- "All Along the Watchtower" – 3:46
- Bryan Ferry - vocals, harmonica, Farfisa
- Brian Eno & Isaac Ferry (Bryan Ferry's son) - electronics on "If Not for You"
- Chris Spedding, David Williams, Oliver Thompson - guitar
- Mick Green on "Simple Twist of Fate" and "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
- Robin Trower - acoustic guitar on "All Along the Watchtower"
- Guy Pratt - bass
- Zev Katz - bass on "Simple Twist of Fate" and "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
- Warren Ellis - strings
- Paul Carrack - organ
- Colin Good - piano
- Andy Newmark - drums
- Bobby Irwin - drums on "Simple Twist of Fate" and "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
- Frank Ricotti - Percussion
- Backing Vocals -
- Me'sha Bryan
- Sarah Brown
- Tara McDonald
- Anna McDonald
- Sharon White
- Michelle John
- Joy Malcolm (former member of Incognito and associate of Klaus Waldeck)
- Lucy Wilkins - violin on "Simple Twist of Fate"
- Anthony Pleeth - cello on "Positively Fourth Street"
- String Quartet on "Make You Feel My Love" -
- [[[:Template:Allmusic]] Allmusic review]
- Music Box review
- Pitchfork review
- Rolling Stone review
- Uncut review
- Peter Kane Q, April 2007, Issue 249.