Nikkei 225 Component
|Founded||Tokyo, Japan (November 1912 )|
|Headquarters||11-1, Haneda Asahi-cho, Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-8510, Japan|
Toichi Maeda, (President)|
Kengo Choki, (CEO)
Natsunosuke Yago, (Chairman)
|Revenue||¥ 448.65 billion) (FY 2014)|
|#redirect Template:If affirmed||
11px $ 186.3 million (FY 2014)(¥ 18.97 billion) (FY 2014)
Number of employees
|15,168 (consolidated as of March 31, 2014)|
Footnotes / references|
Ebara Corporation is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan which makes environmental and industrial machinery such as pumps and turbines. It is the owner of the Elliott Company in the United States and Sumoto S.r.l. in Italy. This company does not make food products such as barbecue sauce and teriyaki sauce- those products are made by a different company of the same name.
Ebara is divided into three main divisions:
- Fluid Machinery & Systems Company, which produces:
- Pumps: standard and engineered pumps and pumping system engineering
- Turbines: Gas and steam turbines of various sizes, including micro gas turbines
- Turbo-compressors, blowers, and fans
- Environmental Engineering Company, which produces:
- Water treatment and sewage and industrial wastewater systems
- Solid waste processing/utilization systems
- Gas treatment systems
- Environmental remediation services
- Plant operation & maintenance services
- Precision Machinery Company which produces:
- CMP, Plating, and Cleaning systems
- Dry vacuum and turbo-molecular pumps
- Gas scrubber systems
- Ozonized water generators
- Chemical filters
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Portal/images/j' not found.
- Ebara official site Invalid language code.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.