|Role||National origin|| Manufacturer
|| First flight
||Primary user|| Number built
|| Developed from
The F2G was essentially an improved FG. It had a new system of floats, both central and side-on, as well as a new Script error: No such module "convert". Pratt & Whitney R-1340-D engine.
- Crew: 1
- Length: 26 ft 3¾ in (8.02 m)
- Wingspan: 32 ft 0 in (9.75 m)
- Height: 9 ft 9¾ in (2.99 m)
- Wing area: 241.26 ft2 (22.41 m2)
- Gross weight: 3142 lb (1425 kg)
- Powerplant: 1 × Pratt & Whitney R-1340-D Wasp nine-cylinder air-cooled radial engine, 400 hp (298 kW) each
- Maximum speed: 157 mph (253 km/h)
- Related lists
- Angelucci, Enzo, The American Fighter: The Definitive Guide to American Fighter Aircraft From 1917 to the Present, New York: Orion Books, 1987, ISBN 0-517-56588-9, p. 194.
- The Complete Book of Fighters. Godalming, UK: Salamander Books. p. 302.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.