|File:Eden Fesi AvengersVol5No5 Variant.jpg|
|First appearance||Secret Warriors #4 (July 2009)|
|Alter ego||Eden Fesi|
|Abilities||Bending reality, allowing him to teleport|
Eden Fesi, also known as Manifold, is a fictional, mutant superhero in the Marvel Comics universe. Created by Jonathan Hickman and Stefano Caselli, the character first appeared in Secret Warriors #4 (July 2009), and joined that comic's regular cast. Fesi is an Aboriginal Australian mutant with the ability to bend time and space, connecting one piece to another and allowing him to teleport. Fesi joined the Avengers as a part of the Marvel NOW! relaunch.
Eden Fesi first appeared in Secret Warriors #4 (July 2009), and was created by writer Jonathan Hickman and artist Stefano Caselli. He appeared in the book until its conclusion in issue #28 (September 2011). He also made guest appearances as a member of the Secret Warriors in Dark Avengers #9 (November 2009), New Avengers #62 (April 2010), and Siege #2-3 (April–May 2010).
Fesi, as Manifold, appears as a member of Hickman's Avengers, beginning with Avengers vol. 5, #1 (December 2012), a part of the Marvel NOW! relaunch. Hickman said that, when creating the character, he had initially intended to give him the codename "Calabi–Yau", named after a Calabi–Yau manifold, but when adding the character to the Avengers roster he decided on the codename "Manifold" instead.
Fictional character biography
Eden Fesi, a mutant teleporter living in Kata Tjuta, Australia under the tutelage of Gateway, is recruited by Nick Fury to be a part of his Secret Warriors. Hesitant at first, he agrees when Gateway gives his blessing. Almost immediately after being recruited, Eden has to teleport the entire team into the middle of a large battle aboard a dock to save Fury. He accompanies the team on several missions, including an infiltration of the H.A.M.M.E.R. base that brings them into conflict with the Dark Avengers and an attack on a HYDRA base that leaves Eden critically wounded. The team disbands, as Hellfire had betrayed them and Eden slips into a coma. Eden eventually makes a full recovery.
As part of the Marvel NOW! event, Eden is now operating under the moniker Manifold. He is recruited by Captain America and Iron Man to the Avengers, as a part of their attempt to make the team more global in scope. As part of the Avengers, he encounters the Guardians of the Galaxy when the latter team is ambushed and nearly slain by mysterious aliens. 
During the Secret Wars storyline, Black Panther prepares Manifold for his task which calls on him to sacrifice himself to teleport other heroes to the safety of Mister Fantastic's lifeboat. Manifold teleports other superheroes like Spider-Man and Star-Lord to Mister Fantastic's lifeboat.
Powers and abilities
- In an unnamed alternate reality, Caucasian version of Manifold (wearing the same costume as Eden) appears in Wakanda alongside the villainess Black Swan. Black Swan later kills this Manifold after his teleportation abilities cease to function. In the following issue, she refers to her actions as a mercy killing, stating that a Manifold is unable to use his or her abilities once they leave their own universe.
In other media
- Eden Fesi's Manifold appearance appears in Marvel Heroes.
- Hickman, Jonathan (November 13, 2012). "Jonathan Hickman - Formspring". Archived from the original on December 7, 2012. Retrieved December 7, 2012.
- Jonathan Hickman, Brian Michael Bendis (w), Stefano Caselli (p). "Nick Fury: Agent of Nothing, Part 4" Secret Warriors 4 (July 2009), Marvel Comics
- Jonathan Hickman, Brian Michael Bendis (w), Stefano Caselli (p). "Nick Fury: Agent of Nothing, Part 6" Secret Warriors 6 (September 2009), Marvel Comics
- Jonathan Hickman (w), Alessandro Vitti (p). "God Of Fear, God Of War, Part 2" Secret Warriors 8 (November 2009), Marvel Comics
- Jonathan Hickman (w), Mirko Colak (p). "Night, Part 1" Secret Warriors 20 (November 2010), Marvel Comics
- Jonathan Hickman (w), Alessandro Vitti (p). "Rebirth" Secret Warriors 23 (February 2011), Marvel Comics
- Jonathan Hickman (w), Alessandro Vitti (p). "Wheels Within Wheels, Part 5" Secret Warriors 28 (September 2011), Marvel Comics
- Jonathan Hickman (w), Jerome Opeña (p). "Avengers World, Part 1" The Avengers 1 (December 2012), Marvel Comics
- Guardians Team Up #1-2 (May 2015)
- Secret Wars #1
- New Avengers (vol. 3) #1
- New Avengers (vol. 3) #2