Electron phenomenological spectroscopy
Electron phenomenological spectroscopy (EPS) is based on the correlations between integral optical characteristics and properties of substance as a single whole quantum continuum: spectrum-properties and color-properties. According to these laws the physicochemical properties of substance solutions in ultraviolet (UV), visible light and near infrared (IR) regions of the electromagnetic spectrum are in proportion to the quantity of radiation absorbed. Such aspects of electron spectroscopy have been shown in the works of Mikhail Yu. Dolomatov and has been named electron phenomenological spectroscopy because the integral characteristics of the system are studied. Qualitatively, new laws appear on the integral level.
Unlike conventional spectroscopic methods, the EPS studies substances as a comprehensive quantum continuum without separating the spectrum of the substance into characteristic spectral bands on certain frequencies or wavelengths of individual functional groups or components.
New physicals phenomena appear in consideration of the integral systems which absorb radiation. For example, EPS is based on the regularities of the correlation of physico-chemical properties and integral spectral characteristics for UV or (and) visible regions of the electromagnetic spectrum (so-called law spectrum-properties). Color is also an integral characteristic of a visible spectrum. Therefore, the consequence of this is so-called law color-properties. All this allow the use of EPS methods for studying individual and complex multicomponent substances.
The EPS methods belong to number of new effective techniques of monitoring and control and can be used in petroleum and petrochemical industries, environmental monitoring, electronics, biophysics, medicine, criminalistics, space exploration and other fields.
- "Electron Phenomenological Spectroscopy and Its Application in Investigating Complex Substances in Chemistry, Nanotechnology and Medicine". Journal of Materials Science and Engineering A & B. March 2013.
- "Correlation of color characteristics with Conradson carbon residue and molecular weight of complex hydrocarbon media". Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. May 2008.
- "Determining the mean molecular mass for crude oil and oil residues from color characteristics". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. July 2009.
- "Normal and pathological color characteristics of human blood components". Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. March 2006.
- "Fenomen of paramagnetic shift of color characteristics in multicomponent hydrocarbon systems". International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics. June 2013.
- "Rapid determination of carbon residue of heavy products from thermal breakdown". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. April 1988.
- "Spectroscopic method for determination of the average molecular weight". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. July 1991.
- "Rapid determination of relative density of petroleum fractions". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. September 1991..
- "Determination of the coking capacity of mixtures of high-molecular-weight organic compounds". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. October 1991.
- "Application of electronic phenomenological spectroscopy in the identification and investigation of complex organic systems". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. January 1995.
- "Spectroscopic control of the properties of organic substances and materials by the property-absorption coefficient correlations". Journal of Applied Spectroscopy. May–June 1998.
- "Determination of Physicochemical Properties of Multicomponent Hydrocarbon Systems Based on Integral Characteristics of Electronic Absorption Spectra". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. April 2013.
- "Evaluation of physico-chemical properties of hydrocarbon systems based on spectrum-property and color-property correlations". Chemistry and Technology of Fuels and Oils. June 2013.
- "Simple characteristics estimation methods of material and molecule electronic structure". Journal of Materials Science and Engineering A & B. April 2012.
- "Testing amorphous, multi-component, organic dielectrics accordingto their electronic spectrums and color characteristics". Applied Physics Research. August 2012.
- "Simple definition methods of electron structures of materials and molecules for nanoelectronics". Nanotech Europe 2009. September 2009.
- "Asphaltenes as objects of nanoelectronics" (PDF). The 14th edition of Trends in Nanotechnology International Conference. September 2013.
- "Spectroscopic phenomenological estimation of the functional state of human organism in rate and pathology". International Journal of Clinical Medicine. May 2011.
- "Features of color characteristics of blood plasma of patients with liver cirrhosis in the colorimetric system XYZ as compared with healthy people". International Journal of Clinical Medicine. May 2012.