Encephalomyelitis - Related Links
Open Access Articles- Top Results for Encephalomyelitis
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesLong-Term Prognosis in Tick-Borne Encephalitis A 10-Year Follow-Up Study in Patients with a Myelitic Course of Disease
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesAcute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis following Dengue Virus Infection
Journal of Neuroinfectious DiseasesDiagnosis and Management Neurologic Manifestations Associated with Acute Dengue Virus Infection
Journal of Clinical & Cellular ImmunologyMethylation Profile of CD4+ T Cells in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Journal of Clinical & Cellular ImmunologyCharacterization of Natural Killer Cell Phenotypes in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
|Classification and external resources|
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis or postinfectious encephalomyelitis, a demyelinating disease of the brain and spinal cord, possibly triggered by viral infection;
- Encephalomyelitis disseminata, a synonym for multiple sclerosis;
- Anti-MOG Associated encephalomyelitis, one of the underlying conditions for the phenotype neuromyelitis optica
- Equine encephalomyelitis, a potentially fatal mosquito-borne viral disease that infects horses and humans;
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis, a syndrome involving inflammation of the central nervous system with symptoms of muscle pain and fatigue; the term has sometimes been used interchangeably with chronic fatigue syndrome, though there is still controversy over the distinction.
- Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE), an animal model of brain inflammation.
- Progressive encephalomyelitis with rigidity and myoclonus (PERM) - A kind of stiff person syndrome
- AIDS related encephalomyelitis, caused by opportunistic Human T-lymphotropic virus type III (HTLV-III) infection
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis at NIH's Office of Rare Diseases
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis Information Page at NINDS
- Pröbstel AK et al. Anti-MOG antibodies are present in a subgroup of patients with a neuromyelitis optica phenotype. J Neuroinflammation. 2015 Mar 8;12(1):46.
- Melania Spadaro et al. Histopathology and clinical course of MOG-antibody-associated encephalomyelitis. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 295–301, March 2015 DOI: 10.1002/acn3.164
- Myalgic encephalomyelitis at NIH's Office of Rare Diseases
- S. M. de la Monte, MD, MPH, D. D. Ho, MD, R. T. Schooley, MD, M. S. Hirsch, MD and E. P. Richardson Jr., MD Subacute encephalomyelitis of AIDS and its relation to HTLV‐III infection Neurology April 1987 vol. 37 no. 4 562 doi: 10.1212/WNL.37.4.562
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.