|Classification and external resources|
Specific types of enteropathy include:
- Enteropathy associated T-cell lymphoma
- Environmental enteropathy - brought on by the environment
- Gluten-sensitive enteropathy (which can progress to Coeliac Disease)
- Hemorrhagic enteropathy
- Immunodysregulation polyendocrinopathy and enteropathy, X-linked (see FOXP3)
- Porcine proliferative enteropathy (PPE)
- Protein-losing enteropathy
- Radiation enteropathy
- Tropical enteropathy
If the condition also involves the stomach, it is known as "gastroenteropathy".
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.