January 17, 1973|
San Diego, California
|Listed height||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|High school||San Pasqual (Escondido, California)|
|NBA draft||1995 / Round: 2 / Pick: 44th overall|
|Selected by the Houston Rockets|
|1997–1998||Apollon Patras (Greece)|
|2000–2001||Real Madrid (Spain)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Erik Joal Meek (born basketball player who played for 4 seasons at Duke University. He was drafted number 44 by the Houston Rockets in the 1995 NBA Draft. He did not play in the NBA, but spent several years playing professionally in Europe.January 17, 1973) is an former American
Meek played college basketball for Duke from 1991 to 1995. He was part of the team that won the 1992 NCAA Tournament. During his junior season he achieved his career high in scoring with 21 points against Boston University. Meek was named captain of the Blue Devils for the 1994–95 season. During that season he appeared in 31 games averaging 10.3 points, 8.3 rebounds and 1.3 blocks per game on 28.7 minutes per game. He finished his career in Duke averaging 5.1 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.6 blocks per game.
- "Erik Meek." www.dukeupdate.com. Retrieved May 12, 2013.
- "No. 1 Duke 106, Boston U. 62 Optional". Associated Press. 30 December 1993. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "Meek's Career Highs". Duke University. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- "52 Erik Meek". Duke University. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Kurkjian, Tim (April 17, 2009). "Fun-loving Bell finally has his dream job". ESPN The Magazine. Archived from the original on March 20, 2011.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.