2 January 1893|
12 May 1963 (aged 70)|
|Occupation||Screenwriter, film director|
Ernst Marischka (2 January 1893 – 12 May 1963) was an Austrian screenwriter and film director. He wrote for 93 films between 1913 and 1962. He also directed 29 films between 1915 and 1962. He wrote and directed the Sissi trilogy - Sissi (1955), Sissi - The Young Empress (1956) and Sissi - Schicksalsjahre einer Kaiserin (1957). The films were based on the life of Empress Elisabeth of Austria. He was the brother of Hubert Marischka.
- The Racokzi March (1933)
- Mon coeur t'appelle (1934, writer)
- Spring Parade (1934)
- Forget Me Not (1935, writer)
- Victoria in Dover (1936, writer)
- Forget Me Not (1936, writer)
- The Charm of La Boheme (1937, writer)
- Marionette (1939, writer)
- Eternal Melodies (1940, writer)
- Vienna Tales (1940, writer)
- Vienna Blood (1942, writer)
- Amore e sangue (1951, writer)
- Victoria in Dover (1954, director and writer)
- Sissi (1955, director and writer)
- Sissi - The Young Empress (1956, director and writer)
- Sissi - Fateful Years of an Empress (1957, director and writer)
- Old Heidelberg (1959, director and writer)
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.