Estonia national rugby union team
The Estonia national rugby union team represents Estonia at a national level in international rugby union competitions. The team is governed by the Estonian Rugby Union, which oversees all rugby union in Estonia. As of October 2014 they have played only a handful matches, but have qualified for the 2014–16 European Nations Cup Third Division The current stadium used by the national team is Viimsi Staadion.
A combined Estonia/Latvia side took on a Swedish representative side in the late 1990s, but a proper national team only started playing in August 2009, touring England and playing two matches, losing both. They came up against Kent club Tonbridge Juddians in their first match, coming out at the wrong end of a 94-7 scoreline. The Juddians gave them a rather torrid time in the scrums, which was probably influenced by the fact that the Estonians only had their first-ever scrum machine session on the morning of the match. The second fixture saw them square off against England Deaf at Folkestone, this time managing to keep the score to a respectable 21-27.
Estonia have since played several matches as they have built up their team. They were defeated by the Welsh national deaf team in Tallinn, losing 93-3 in June 2012,  with closer defeats to Finland, Finland 'A' and Turkey.
- Taavi Ermel (Tallinn Sharks)
- Lauri Laaniste
- Harles Tiitsmaa (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Märt Kõrgesaar (Tallinn Sharks)
- Rain Kurg (Tartu Lelo)
- Karmo Lomp (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Mark Zuhhovitski
- Erik Ounapuu (Estonian Nomads)
- Janek Järve
- Sergei Timoskov (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Kullar Veersalu (Tallinn Sharks)
- Alan Askileiskiri (Tallinn Sharks)
- Tajo Kotkas (Tallinn Sharks)
- Tanel Akõlov (Tallinn Sharks)
- Meelis Kalamees (Tallinn Sharks)
- Petrik Mõttus (Tallinn Sharks)
- Alo Leek
- Alex Janov
- Levan Gorelashvili (Tartu Lelo)
- Timmo Potivar (Uudeküla Bulldogs)
- Rainer Koppel (Märjamaa Vikat)
- Heiki Pant (Tallinn Sharks)
- Denis Bulai
- Karl Pallas
- Maati Pallas
- Luke Veebel
- Jaan Lorens (RFC Wanderers)
- "TJs play host to Estonia National Squad". Tonbridge Juddians RFC. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "England Deaf beat Estonia Elite XV". RFU. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "Baltic bonanza as Wales run in 12 tries in Tallinn". Wales Deaf Rugby Union. 9 June 2012.
- "Finland victorious in Turku!". Pitchero. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "Finland A v Estonia". Rugby International News. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "Estonian Rugby Team Defeats Belarus 59-12 in Historic Match". Estonian Public Broadcasting. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.