European Low Fares Airline Association
The European Low Fares Airline Association (ELFAA) is an organization formed in 2004 to represent Low-cost carriers based in Brussels, Belgium. In April 2015, IAG airlines British Airways and Iberia, as well as Air Berlin, joined the ELFAA from the Association of European Airlines, more inline with its view of the liberalisation of the air tranport, notably towards gulf carriers. 
- identifying policy areas affecting the low fares sector
- effectively influencing regulatory issues
- promoting the common interests of its members in the various European institutions
The current members of ELFAA are:
- 23x15px Air Berlin
- 23x15px British Airways
- 23x15px EasyJet
- 23x15px Flybe
- 23x15px Jet2.com
- 23x15px Iberia
- 23x15px Iberia Express
- 23x15px Norwegian Air Shuttle
- 23x15px Ryanair
- 23x15px Sverigeflyg
- 23x15px Transavia.com
- 23x15px Volotea
- 23x15px Vueling
- 23x15px Wizz Air
Former members include:
- 23x15px Air Polonia (ceased operations on 5 December 2004)
- 23x15px Basiqair (merged into Transavia.com on 1 January 2005)
- 23x15px Blue Air
- 23x15px Bmibaby (ceased operations on 9 September 2012 )
- 23x15px Clickair (merged into Vueling on 15 July 2009)
- 23x15px Flying Finn (ceased operations on 27 January 2004)
- 23x15px Hapag-Lloyd Express (later TUIfly) (merged into TUIfly in January 2007)
- 23x15px My Way Airlines (later MyAir.com) (ceased operations on 24 July 2009)
- 23x15px SkyEurope (ceased operations on 1 September 2009)
- 23x15px Sterling(ceased operations on 29 October 2008)
- 23x15px Volareweb.com(ceased operations on 12 January 2009)
- "European Low Fares Airline Association launched" (PDF) (Press release). ELFAA. 27 January 2004.
- "BA and Iberia join budget airline group ELFAA". Business Traveller. 24 April 2015.
- ELFAA current airline membership
- . ELFAA Press Releases. 30 September 2004.
- . ELFAA Press Releases. 18 December 2003.
- . ELFAA Press Releases. 10 August 2009.
- . ELFAA Press Releases. 14 April 2008.
- . ELFAA Press Releases. 11 January 2007.
- . ELFAA Press Releases. 5 October 2006.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.