European Road Championships
The European Road Cycling Championships are the set of European championship events for the various disciplines and distances in road cycling and are regulated by the European Cycling Union since 1995. The championships are for under-23 and junior riders (since 2005) only. The championships include a road race and an individual time trial since 1997, with women's events shorter than men's and junior's events shorter than under-23's. Championships are open to riders selected by their national cycling governing body. They compete in the colours of their country.
There are also for older riders the European Masters Track Cycling Championships.
In line with cycling tradition, winners of an event at the championships are presented with, in addition to the gold medal, a special, identifiable jersey. This UEC European Champion jersey is a blue jersey with gold European stars.
|Road race||Time trial|
|1996||Great Britain||Isle of Man||
|2013||Czech Republic||Olomouc||Under-23, Junior|
Men's road race
Men's time trial
Women's road race
Women's time trial
Men's junior road race
Men's junior time trial
Women's junior road race
Women's junior time trial
Older results at:
- Results men's RR U-23 (cyclingarchives)
- Results men's ITT U-23 (cyclingarchives)
- Results women's RR U-23 (cyclingarchives)
- Results women's ITT U-23 (cyclingarchives)
- Results men's RR Juniors (cyclingarchives)
- Results men's ITT Juniors (cyclingarchives)
- Results women's RR Juniors (cyclingarchives)
- Results women's ITT Juniors (cyclingarchives)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.