Every Night at Eight
|Every Night at Eight|
|Directed by||Raoul Walsh|
|Produced by||Walter Wanger|
C. Graham Barker|
Stanley Garvey (story)
|Edited by||W. Donn Hayes|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Every Night at Eight is a 1935 American comedy musical film starring George Raft and Alice Faye and made by Walter Wanger Productions Inc. and Paramount Pictures. It was directed by Raoul Walsh and produced by Walter Wanger from a screenplay by C. Graham Baker, Bert Hanlon and Gene Towne based on the story Three On a Mike by Stanley Garvey.
The film involves a trio of young female singers trying to break into show business.
- George Raft as Tops Cardona
- Alice Faye as Dixie Foley
- Frances Langford as Susan Moore
- Patsy Kelly as Daphne O'Connor
- Walter Catlett as the Master of Ceremonies (M.C.)
- Harry Barris as Harry
The film made a profit of $148,782.
- Matthew Bernstein, Walter Wagner: Hollywood Independent, Minnesota Press, 2000 p435
- Everett Aaker, The Films of George Raft, McFarland & Company, 2013 p 62-63