FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship
23x15px John Delane|
23x15px Gregory Thornton
- Cars using Cosworth DFV engines must have an engine limiter of 10,000 rpm
- All drivers must be presented with a current FIA Historic Technical Passport and be presented in that specification.
- All drivers must be in possession of an International level racing licence.
- Cars must be classed into the following categories in order to enter a race:
- Characteristics of events:
- Friday: Untimed Practice (If Available)
- Friday: Timed Qualifying
- Saturday: Race 1
- Sunday: Race 2
- At the end of the championship, there will be two winners:
- One for non-ground effect cars (Stewart and Fittipaldi cars)
- The other for the remaining classes (Head and Lauda cars)
- For classes with 3 or more starters in the class: 9–6–4–3–2–1
- For classes with fewer than 3 starters in the class: 6–4
- For classes with 1 starter in the class: 4
- Drivers must complete 75% of the race in order to be classified
|1||Catalan Classic||23x15px Circuit de Catalunya, Barcelona||4–6 April|
|2||Masters Historic Festival||23x15px Brands Hatch, Swanley||24–25 May|
|3||Historic Festival||23x15px Masaryk Circuit, Brno||4–6 July|
|4||Silverstone Classic||23x15px Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone||25–27 July|
|5||Oldtimer GP||23x15px Nürburgring, Nurburg||8–10 August|
|6||Historic Grand Prix||23x15px Circuit Park Zandvoort, Zandvoort||29–31 August|
|7||Spa Six Hours||23x15px Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Spa||19–21 September|
|8||Masters Historic Festival||23x15px Circuito de Jerez, Andalusia||10–12 October|
|2013||Pre-1978: 23x15px John Delane||Tyrrell 002|
|Post-1978: 23x15px Gregory Thornton||Lotus 92/5|
- "FIA Masters Historic Formula One Championship". Themastersseries.com. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.