Far East Air Force
Far East Air Force may refer to:
- Far East Air Force (Royal Air Force), the British command that controlled all Royal Air Force units in East Asia from 1943 to 1971
- Far East Air Force (United States), the military aviation organization of the United States Army in the Philippine Islands from November 1941 to February 1942
- Pacific Air Forces, a United States Air Force major command known historically as Far East Air Forces from its activation in 1944 until 1945 and again from 1947 to 1957
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- REDIRECT Template:If empty
- This is a redirect from a page that has been moved (renamed). This page was kept as a redirect to avoid breaking links, both internal and external, that may have been made to the old page name. For more information follow the category link.]]