Fazıl Hüsnü Dağlarca
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)|
Fazıl Hüsnü Dağlarca (26 August 1914, Istanbul – 15 October 2008, Istanbul) was one of the most prolific Turkish poets of republican Turkey with more than 60 collections of his poems published as of 2007, laureate of the Struga Poetry Evenings Golden Wreath Award .
His purist use of the Turkish language brought a new dimension to contemporary Turkish literature. His poems treat themes such as the prehistory of mankind and the cosmos, but also antimilitarist themes and the Turkish War of Independence.
Fazıl Hüsnü Dağlarca died on 16 October 2008 in İstanbul. He was laid to rest at the Karacaahmet Cemetery on 20 October 2008 following a funeral ceremony held in the Süreyya Opera House that was attended by politicians and high-ranked officers.
|This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (October 2008)|
- "Şair Dağlarca'yı uğurladık". Dünya Gazetesi. 2008-10-20. Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- Ahmet Necdet, Modern Türk Şiiri Yönelimler, Tanıklıklar, Örnekler, Broy Yayınevi, October 1993.
- Biyografi.net - Biography of Fazıl Hüsnü Dağlarca
- Siirdostu.com - Biography and Poetry of Fazıl Hüsnü Dağlarca
- Ahmet Soysal, "Arzu ve Varlık, Dağlarca'ya Bakışlar", Yapı Kredi Yayınları, 1999 (2nd edition: 2007)
- Ahmet Soysal, "Eşsiz Olana Yakınlık", Kanat Yayınları (2006)
- Yasemin Arpa, Dağlarca ile Söz Kuşlarından Kalan Parıltı, Yazı Kitap (2010)
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).