Fit in or fuck off
This page is a soft redirect.FIFO]].
Fit in or fuck off (or FIFO) is an expression used unofficially within organisations. It is a controversial human resources philosophy whereby the employee is expected to rigidly conform to the prevailing organisational norms or get fired. FIFO more commonly stands for first in first out so the casual observer may confuse it with that meaning. Strichow relates how one of his bosses used the FIFO system which resulted in him being surrounded by sycophantic yes-men.
- Bamber L (2 May 2005) On the Line with Darren Entwistle BC Business
- Strichow H (2013) My Life in a Nutshell
- Burke T (25 November 2011) Vince Cable’s employment rights changes – “fit in or f**k off”
- Mooradian A (2011) Fly-In, Fly-Out. Fit-In or Fuck Off: Fictions of the Australian Industrial Landscape
- Saunders S, Easteal P (2012) ‘“Fit in or F#$@ Off!”: The (Non) Reporting of Sexual Harassment in Rural Workplaces’ International Journal of Rural Law and Policy 2: 1-17
- HR Magazine (26 Mar 2012) Why old style leadership development hasn't worked: what we should be doing?
- (23 May 2013) Fit in or f**k off -- the politically incorrect guide to retaining great staff.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.