Flat foot may refer to:
- Flat feet, a condition wherein the arch of the foot collapses
- Flat feet in children, normal and common in infants
- Flat foot, slang for police officer
- Flat Foot Four, a Barbershop quartet that won the 1940 SPEBSQSA international competition
- Flat Foot Technology, developed by Electra Bicycle Company, when the rider is sitting on the saddle, his or her feet can still stand flat on the ground
- Platypus, is Latin derived from the Greek words "platys" (flat, broad) and "pous", (foot), meaning "flat foot"
- A type of pranks.
|30px|| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flat foot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.