|Ball-and-stick model of the flephedrone molecule|
|Systematic (IUPAC) name|
|14px (what is this?)|
Flephedrone has only a short history of human use and its toxicity is not well established.
Flephedrone has been illegal in Denmark since December 2008.
Flephedrone has been illegal in the UK since April 2010.
Flephedrone has been illegal in the Lithuania since April 2010.
Flephedrone is most likely illegal in Australia as an analogue or derivative of cathinone.
Flephedrone has been illegal in Poland since April 2010.
Flephedrone has been classed as a narcotic in Sweden since October 2010.
In the United States, flephedrone is temporarily listed as a Schedule I controlled substance. It is permanently listed as a Schedule I controlled substance in Florida, Georgia, and Pennsylvania.
- 3-Fluoromethcathinone (3-FMC)
- Schedules of Controlled Substances: Temporary Placement of 10 Synthetic Cathinones Into Schedule I
- Davies S. Drug Trends and New Designer Drugs. St George's University of London. 6th November 2008.
- Archer RP. Fluoromethcathinone, a new substance of abuse. Forensic Science International. 2009 Mar 10;185(1-3):10-20. PMID 19195800
- Thornton, S. L.; Gerona, R. R.; Tomaszewski, C. A. (2012). "Psychosis from a Bath Salt Product Containing Flephedrone and MDPV with Serum, Urine, and Product Quantification". Journal of Medical Toxicology 8 (3): 310–313. PMC 3550171. PMID 22528592. doi:10.1007/s13181-012-0232-4.
- "Ustawa z dnia 15 kwietnia 2011 r. o zmianie ustawy o przeciwdziałaniu narkomanii ( Dz.U. 2011 nr 105 poz. 614 )". Internetowy System Aktów Prawnych. Retrieved 17 June 2011.
- , Medical Products Agency (Sweden), Läkemedelsverkets författningssamling (Swedish)