|Traded as||TYO: 6986|
|Founded||Mobara, Japan (February 3, 1948 )|
|Headquarters||Mobara, Chiba Prefecture 297- 8588, Japan|
|Revenue||US$ 625.24 million) (FY 2013)|
|#redirect Template:If affirmed||
11px JPY 1.79 billion (FY 2013)(US$ 17.45 million) (FY 2013)
Number of employees
|5,179 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2014)|
Footnotes / references|
Futaba Corporation (双葉電子工業株式会社 Futaba Denshi Kōgyō Kabushiki-gaisha?) is a Japanese company founded in 1948 and producing vacuum tubes. As time passed, production and elemental techniques of the vacuum tube transformed into the manufacturing of vacuum fluorescent displays (VFDs), tool and die set components, radio control equipment and OLED displays.
Futaba became one of the first companies of its type to provide comprehensive radio control products, selection and service to hobbyists. Futaba systems and products were quickly accepted and used by serious competitors and casual enthusiasts alike. Futaba products are used in the air, on the water, underwater and on the ground for all types of RC models. Futaba manufactures all components in-house, including tools and manufacturing facilities.
- "Company Profile". Futaba Corporation. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- "Futaba Corporation — Company info". Japan Die&Mold Industry Association. Retrieved March 30, 2015.
- "Futaba History". Futaba Corporation. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved March 29, 2015.
- "Milacron's D-M-E Forms Global Strategic Alliance with Japan's Futaba". Businesswire. April 24, 2008. Retrieved April 2, 2015 – via Bloomberg L.P.
- "List of distributors". Futaba Corporation. Retrieved March 30, 2015.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Portal/images/j' not found.
- Futaba official site Invalid language code.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.