28 July 1875|
30 May 1944|
|Other names||Georges Troly|
|Occupation||Film actor, Film director|
Georges Tréville (1875–1944) was a French actor and film director. During the silent era he played the gentlemen thief Arsène Lupin in several short films. He also went to Britain to film short Sherlock Holmes stories for the Éclair film company. Tréville later directed two British films for the Ideal Film Company.
- The Copper Beeches (1912)
- I Will Repay (1923)
- Das Spielzeug von Paris (1925)
- Moulin Rouge (1928)
- Our Masters, the Servants (1930)
- The Blaireau Case (1932)
- Kiss Me (1932)
- The Regiment's Champion (1932)
- Abel, Richard. The Ciné Goes to Town: French Cinema, 1896-1914. University of California Press, 1998.
- St. Pierre, Paul Matthew. E.A. Dupont and his Contribution to British Film: Varieté, Moulin Rouge, Piccadilly, Atlantic, Two Worlds, Cape Forlorn. Fairleigh Dickinson University Press, 2010
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.