Georgia May Jagger
|Georgia May Jagger|
|File:Georgia May Jagger (8187911778).jpg|
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger|
12 January 1992
|Height||Script error: No such module "convert".|
|Measurements||81-66-89 (EU) / 32-26-35 (US)|
|Dress size||34 (EU) / 4 (US)|
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born 12 January 1992) is an English fashion model.
Jagger was born in London, and is the younger daughter of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall. She is the sister of Elizabeth Scarlett Jagger (born 1984), James Leroy Augustin Jagger (born 1985) and Gabriel Luke Beauregard Jagger (born 1997), and paternal half-sister of Karis Hunt Jagger (born 1970), Jade Sheena Jezebel Jagger (born 1971) and Lucas Maurice Morad-Jagger (born 1999).
In 2008, Jagger signed with Independent Models, and is currently represented by their successor, TESS Management. She has since modelled for Hudson Jeans, Chanel, H&M, Miu Miu, Versace and Vivienne Westwood. In 2009, she was signed with cosmetics company Rimmel.
As of October 2014 Jagger appeared in an international campaign for German jewelry concern Thomas Sabo's 'Glam & Soul' and 'Karma Beads' Ladies Collections. The basis of the campaign, which was widely distributed over digital and social media as well, is a short film shot by famous fashion/rock 'n roll photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Vogue (Condé Nast). 29 August 2013. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Glamour Magazine. 22 November 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- British Fashion Council (12 August 2012). "Closing Ceremony of London 2012". Retrieved 13 January 2014.
She is represented by TESS Model Management in London.
- "Georgia May Jagger takes a leaf out of mum's book and poses for first campaign". hellomagazine.com. 24 July 2009. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Georgia May Jagger at the Fashion Model Directory
- Collins, Nick (16 October 2009). "Georgia May Jagger the new face of Rimmel London". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasSaboOfficial http://www.thefashionspot.ca/buzz-news/latest-news/490949-thomas-sabos-first-international-tv-ad-featuring-georgia-may-jagger/
- "Date with Kate: Georgia May Jagger". The Sydney Morning Herald.