Geva (Hebrew: גֶּבַע, lit. Hill) is a kibbutz in the Jezreel Valley in Israel. Located near the city of Afula, it falls under the jurisdiction of Gilboa Regional Council.
Geva was founded in 1921  by Jewish immigrants from Poland and Russia in Mandatory Palestine (Eretz Yisrael) as the second and third wave of immigration. It had a population of 439 at the end of 1948 and 506 at the end of 1951. As of 1995 it had a population of 547.
The Gevatron singing troupe was established by members of Geva in 1948. It recorded over 20 albums. At the peak of its popularity in the 1980s, the troupe appeared at Yarkon Park in Tel Aviv before an audience of 120,000. It collaborated with some of Israeli's leading singers, among them Yoram Gaon, Shoshana Damari and Yehudit Ravitz. In 1972, the Gevatron won the David's Harp prize, in 1992 it won the Histadrut prize, and in 2008, it won the Israel Prize.