Journals

Conferences

Open Access Articles- Top Results for Ghabat Kafr Sur

Ghabat Kafr Sur

Ghabat Kafr Sur
Subdistrict Tulkarm
Coordinates

32°17′02.15″N 34°52′03.05″E / 32.2839306°N 34.8675139°E / 32.2839306; 34.8675139Coordinates: 32°17′02.15″N 34°52′03.05″E / 32.2839306°N 34.8675139°E / 32.2839306; 34.8675139{{#coordinates:32|17|02.15|N|34|52|03.05|E|type:city_region:IL |primary |name=

}}
Palestine grid 137/187
Population 1130 (1945)
Area 19,666 dunams
Date of depopulation May 15, 1948
Current localities Beyt Yahoshu'a, Tel Yitzchaq, and Kefar Netter

Ghabat Kafr Sur was a mixed Palestinian Arab and Jewish village in the Tulkarm Subdistrict of Mandatory Palestine. It was depopulated during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War on May 15, 1948 under Operation Coastal Clearing. It was located 16 km southwest of Tulkarm.

In 1945, the village had a population of 1,130, with 390 of them Jewish.

The village lands totaled 19,666 dunams, of which 4,506 were privately owned by Arabs and 10,384 by Jews.

References

</dl></div>

External links

Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.