Gina Tomoko Hiraizumi|
November 20, 1980
Gina Hiraizumi (born November 20, 1980 in Torrance, CA) is an American actress and singer. Her father is a third generation Japanese American and her mother is from Japan. She is Yonsei or part of the fourth generation Nikkei.
- Soap Girl (2002) Asia
- Kingston High (2002) Katelyn
- Day of Independence (2003) Rose
- The Hot Spot (2005) Venus
- Only the Brave (2005) Eleanor "Ellie" Takase
- According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905-1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California. At Ancestry.com
- "Gina Hiraizumi Interview," J-Pop World (Japan). May 27, 2009.
- The Official Gina Hiraizumi Website
- Twitter page
- YouTube channel
- MySpace page
- Gina Hiraizumi at the Internet Movie Database
- J-Pop World interview
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found. Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.