Good to Be Back
|Good to Be Back|
|File:Natalie Cole - Good To Be Back (small).png|
|Studio album by Natalie Cole|
|Released||April 19, 1989 & 1990‡|
|Genre||R&B, Adult Contemporary|
Elektra (1991 Re-release)
|Producer||Dennis Lambert (tracks 1, 3 & 6), André Fischer (tracks 2 & 7), Michael Masser For Prince Street Productions (tracks 4 & 8), Narada Michael Walden For Perfection Light Productions (track 5), Lee Curreri (track 9), Ric Wake For Wake Productions (track 10), Eddie Cole (track 11), Dan Cleary (exec.), Natalie Cole (exec.)|
|Natalie Cole chronology|
This page is a soft redirect.}
| scope="col" colspan="2" style="font-size:120%;" #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect. Professional ratings
| scope="col" colspan="2" style="background:#d1dbdf; font-size:120%;" #REDIRECTmw:Help:Magic words#Other|
This page is a soft redirect. Review scores
Good to Be Back is a 1989 album by Natalie Cole. It includes the single "Miss You Like Crazy", which peaked at #7 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and topped the Adult Contemporary and R&B Charts in 1989. It also reached #2 in the UK Singles Chart, becoming her biggest hit there. Two further singles were released from the album: "The Rest of the Night" (UK #56) and "Starting Over Again" (UK #56).
- "Safe" (Franne Golde, Dennis Lambert) 3:46
- "As a Matter of Fact" (Don Boyette, Siedah Garrett) 3:57
- "The Rest of the Night" (Glen Ballard, Randy Goodrum) 4:33
- "Miss You Like Crazy" (Preston Glass, Gerry Goffin, Michael Masser) 3:53
- "I Do" (duet with Freddie Jackson) (Frank Wildhorn) 3:56
- "Good to Be Back" (Pam Reswick, Steve Werfel) 4:19
- "Gonna Make You Mine" (Garry Glenn) 4:34
- "Starting Over Again" (Gerry Goffin, Michael Masser) 4:13
- "Don't Mention My Heartache" (Clydene Jackson, Catherine Wilmore) 4:44
- "I Can't Cry" (Shelly Peiken) 4:17
- "Someone's Rockin' My Dreamboat" (Leon René, Otis René) 4:05
- ‡NB UK LP #MTLX 1042 (EMI USA label) has "Wild Women Do (Power Mix with Rap)" (the original version of which appeared on the Pretty Woman soundtrack), written by Greg Prestopino, Sam Lorber and Matthew Wilder and produced by Andre Fischer, as track 1 (12 tracks total). The track length is 4:18. The track was also noted to have been produced in 1990 rather than 1989 so this was probably a later issue of the album as the copyright notice was for 1990. The track is not listed on the various releases for this album in either Allmusic or Discogs listings, but had been released in various mixes as 7", 12" and CD singles in 1990.
|U.S. Billboard 200||59|
|U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums||21|
|UK Albums Chart||10|
- [[[:Template:Allmusic]] AllMusic review]
- ""Miss You Like Crazy" entry at billboard.com, Billboard Hot 100 Tracks". Retrieved 2009-08-16.
- "Natalie Cole" at Official Charts.
- Original album
- [[[:Template:Allmusic]] "Good to Be Back > Charts & Awards > Billboard Albums"]. Allmusic. Retrieved 2009-04-12.
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.