Born: July 24, 1983|
|September 9, 2014 for the Texas Rangers|
(through 2014 season)
|Runs batted in||1|
Guilder Alfredo Rodríguez Pérez (born July 24, 1983) is a Venezuelan professional baseball infielder in the Texas Rangers organization. After 13 years in the minor leagues, he was called up to the majors for the first time on September 7, 2014, and made his major league debut two days later. With a total of 1,095 games, Rodriguez had played in the most minor league games by any player not yet called to the major leagues. On September 22, 2014 against the Houston Astros in Arlington, Rodríguez recorded his first two career hits, the second of which gave him his first career RBI. Rodríguez became a free agent on November 7, 2014. He re-signed with the Rangers on a minor league deal on January 13, 2015.
- "Rangers call up infielder after 13 years in minors". ESPN.com. Associated Press. September 7, 2014. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- Riba, George (September 9, 2014). "Minor league veteran gets big league break with Rangers". Dallas, TX: WFAA-TV. Retrieved September 12, 2014.
- "Rangers 2B makes MLB debut after 1,095 minor games". ESPN.com. Associated Press. September 9, 2014. Retrieved September 10, 2014.
- "After 13 seasons in the minors, Guilder Rodriguez gets his first MLB hit with Texas Rangers". New York Daily News. Associated Press. September 23, 2014. Retrieved October 27, 2014.
- Watkins, Calvin (September 23, 2014). "Guilder Rodriguez gets 1st MLB hits". ESPN.com. Retrieved October 6, 2014.
- Fraley, Gerry (November 7, 2014). "Texas Rangers 31-year-old rookie takes free agency". Dallas Morning News. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
- Career statistics and player information from MLB, or ESPN, or Baseball-Reference, or Fangraphs, or The Baseball Cube, or Baseball-Reference (Minors), or Pura Pelota
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.