|Launched||9 February 2012|
|Language||English with Dutch subtitles|
Channel 24 (HBO HD)|
Channel 25 (HBO 2)
Channel 26 (HBO 3)
Channel 111 (HBO SD/HD)|
Channel 112 (HBO 2 SD/HD)
Channel 113 (HBO 3 SD/HD)
Channel 215 (HBO HD)|
Channel 216 (HBO 2 HD)
Channel 217 (HBO 3 HD)
Channel 218 (HBO)
Channel 219 (HBO 2)
Channel 220 (HBO 3)
|Horizon||Horizon.tv (Netherlands only)|
HBO Nederland (Home Box Office) is a Dutch premium television network, owned by a joint venture between Time Warner and the largest cable television operator in the Netherlands, Ziggo. It launched on 9 February 2012. HBO Nederland offers three television channels, available in HD and SD, Video-on-demand services and HBO GO. The programming consists of HBO's own productions, TV series, documentaries and films from Warner Bros..
- HBO: Main Flagship Channel with television premieres
- HBO 2: Second channel with a focus on Drama and Comedy
- HBO 3: Third channel with a focus on Action and Thriller
- HBO On Demand
- HBO GO
- van Soest, Thijs (16 January 2012). "Drie betaalzenders van HBO vanaf februari bij Ziggo". de Volkskrant. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- Briel, Robert. "Briel on: HBO launches in the Netherlands". Broadband TV News. Retrieved 15 December 2012.
- itshbo.nl Invalid language code.