Harris Williams & Co.
|Harris Williams logo|
|Founder||H. Hiter Harris III, Christopher H. Williams|
|Headquarters||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|Products||Mergers & Acquisitions, Fairness opinions, Restructuring advisory|
Number of employees
|Parent||PNC Financial Services|
Harris Williams & Co. is an independent investment bank specializing in advisory services and financings for middle-market companies. The firm provides a variety of advisory services including mergers & acquisitions, fairness opinions and restructuring advisory. Harris Williams operates as a subsidiary of PNC Financial Services.
Harris Williams was founded by Christopher Williams and Hiter Harris, who previously worked together at Charlotte investment banking boutique Bowles Hollowell Connor & Co., a firm later bought by Wachovia. Harris and Williams had previously been classmates at Harvard Business School, which they graduated in 1987.
In 2005, Harris Williams was acquired by PNC Financial Services and continues to operate as a subsidiary of PNC under the Harris Williams brand.
- Article: Harris Williams Banks on Its People: Longevity of senior staff is key. Investment Dealers' Digest, January 21, 2008
- Before trying his hand at banking, Hiter Harris was an accomplished kicker who made a name for himself during crunch time. Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealmaker's Journal, September 1, 2007
- An Atlantic alliance. Acquisitions Monthly, December 1, 2003
- Harris Williams & Co. Named Middle Market Investment Bank of the Year. Investment Dealers' Digest, January 21, 2008
- Harris Williams & Co. (company website)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.