The charts below show how the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) represents Romansh language pronunciations in Wikipedia articles.
See Romansh phonology for a more thorough look at the sounds of Romansh.
- ↑ Some speakers from some dialects pronounce [ʁ].
- ↑ Only found in interjections and loanwards.
- ↑ Only found in some dialects.
- ↑ This pronunciation varies between these two realizations.
- ↑ In some dialects in some cases it's pronounced [o] or [ʊ].
- ↑ These vowels are only found in Putèr and Vallader dialects and German words.