Henri de Raincourt
Henri de Raincourt (born 17 November 1948) is a French politician who was Minister for Relations with Parliament (2009-2010) and Minister in charge of Co-operation (2010-2012) during Nicolas Sarkozy’s presidency. Previously a Senator representing the Yonne department, he is set to re-join the Senate in June 2012, a month after leaving the Government.
He was elected Senator for Yonne in 1986, and re-elected in 1995 and 2004; he was Chairman of the Union for a Popular Movement Senate caucus between 2008 and 2009. He has also served as President of the Yonne General Council between 1992 and 2008.
- Minister in charge of Relationships with Parliament: 2009-2010.
- Minister in charge of Co-operation under the Minister of Foreign and European Affairs: 2010-2012.
Senate of France
- Chairman of the Union for a Popular Movement Group in the Senate: 2008-2009.
- Chairman of the Republicans and Independents Group in the Senate: 1995-2002. Re-elected in 1998, 2001.
- Senator for Yonne : 1986-2009 (Became minister in 2009). Elected in 1986, re-elected in 1995, 2004, 2008.
- Regional Councillor of Bourgogne: Since 2010.
- President of the Yonne General Council: 1992-2008. Re-elected in 1994, 1994, 2001, 2004.
- Vice President of the Yonne General Council: 1982-1992. Re-elected in 1985, 1988.
- General Councillor of Yonne: 1980-2008. Re-elected in 1982, 1988, 1994, 2001.
- Mayor of Saint-Valérien, Yonne: 1977-2001. Reelected in 1983, 1989, 1995.
- Municipal Councillor of Saint-Valérien, Yonne: Since 1977. Reelected in 1983, 1989, 1995, 2001, 2008.
Community of Communes Council
- President of the Gâtinais-en-Bourgogne Community of Communes Council: Since 2008.
- Member of the Gâtinais-en-Bourgogne Community of Communes Council: Since 2008.
|40x40px||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Henri de Raincourt.|
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 346: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Buffer' not found.