|This article has an unclear citation style. (October 2010)|
Benoît de Vilmorin
Honkytonk Films is a new media production company based in Paris, France.
The company is also dedicated to developing and distributing Klynt, an application dedicated to interactive editing.
- 2010 : iROCK, Web documentary directed by Lionel Brouet
- 2009 : The Challenge, Web Documentary directed by Laetitia Moreau
- 2009 : The Big Issue, Web Documentary, directed by Samuel Bollendorff and Olivia Colo
- 2008 : Journey to the End of Coal, Web Documentary directed by Samuel Bollendorff and Abel Ségrétin
- 2009 : Sheffield Doc/Fest (Sheffield, UK), special mention for innovation awards, The Big Issue.
- 2009 : Prix Europa (Berlin, Germany), special mention in emerging media awards, The Big Issue.
- 2009 : Prix SCAM 2009 in new technology class, digital interactive artwork award, Journey to the End of Coal.
Research and development: Klynt
Klynt is an application dedicated to new media content producers. It was developed to create interactive rich media stories on Internet.
- an interactive media editor (text, photo, vidéos, audio, graphics and any type of web content),
- a HTML5 rich media player (ready to be embedded on any web page),
Examples of projects produced using Klynt: - Journey to the End of Coal - The Big Issue